Expressions of interest are invited to buy one of the most popular restaurants on the Sunshine Coast. This family owned, run under management, restaurant has seating for 90 guests comfortably plus 36 seats in the courtyard depending on weather or if cocktail style, catering up to 130 – 150 guests.
It is very well established and can be purchased as a leasehold, or purchase the 1600sqm freehold as well which includes the restaurant, a 3 bedroom home and a retail shop returning a healthy rental income. With plenty of parking available, this well-established restaurant has enormous potential to increase sales.
Licensed Bar with an ever changing wine collection. In addition to this beautiful restaurant, extensive fully equipped kitchen, display fridges and a dessert bar are all a part of this set up.
– Owner oversees marketing and operations, but the restaurant is under management.
– The current owner will provide a handover.
– Over 1.6 million tourists visit the town each year plus a very loyal local clientele.
– Elegant fully restored Queensland bungalow and French inspired garden terrace.
– Functions and wedding area available.
– Open 5 days, provides an opportunity to expand restaurant operation to 7 days.
– Only 3 years young with annual sales already exceeding $1,100,000.
– Live music every Saturday and Sunday from 12pm. The venue has an intimate and welcoming atmosphere with a colourful and eclectic bohemian vibe.
Contact Rod Russell on 0409 931 600 or email: email@example.com